Laundromats Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Symptoms to Look Out For
- Have you noticed your clothes taking longer to dry than they used to?
- When your clothes do finally dry, do they feel extremely warm or even hot?
- When you are drying clothes does your laundry room get warm?
- Have you noticed lint starting to settle in your laundry room?
All of these are classic signs that your dryer vent needs to be cleaned. Tustin Laundromats Dryer Vent Cleaning Services allows your dryer to efficiently get rid of the warm moist air that your clothes produce when they dry. A dryer vent clogged with lint does not let this warm, moist air escape through the vent. This is what causes the dryer to be the #1 household appliance to catch fire. Reduce your risk of fire and have your dryer vent cleaned regularly.
DID YOU KNOW?
The #1 household appliance to catch fire is your dryer.
To help prevent fires:
- Clean the lint screen/filters before or after drying each load of clothes.
- Clean the dryer vent and exhaust duct periodically.
- Clean behind the dyer, where lint can build up.